Thursday, 20 October 2016

Warm autumn weather just perfect for some leather extravaganza






Are you enjoying the perfect and warm autumn weather we have been experiencing over the past few weeks as much as I am? Well, I have to admit that I cannot wait each day for my work to come to an end , that I can change into my black leather gear at work already and hop on my Harley and take full advantage of the last 2, 3 hours of sunlight each day.  I feel blessed to have my bike, my love of riding bikes and my love of leather. And I feel blessed to have the possibility and financial ability to afford a bike and so many leather clothes that marvel my closet.





I feel autumn is the perfect time for every leather lover to take advantage of any opportunity that comes across to put on his best and favourite leather items and show to himself as well as to others how much he loves leather and how sexy he actually looks wearing it. I love wearing leather every day and I would wear it all the time if that were possible. There come days when I put on my leather already in the morning and don't put it off till late at night. I have to say that sometimes I wear leather even to bed, and that I own two leather linens which means that I usually sleep in leather or at least on leather. And don't get me even started how soft and silky it feels rubbing against my body…





Are you still taking full advantage of the few warm autumn days to pull out your leather gear and spend your days in leather? What are the favourite items in your leather wardrobe?

Check out these amazing Men's Leather Clothes:

* leather chaps













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts on leather, leather lifestyle, men in leather, particular blog posting, photo or video link ...